Wednesday, June 3, 2009

E: xavier hurt his head :(

last night went back to mil's hse for dinner.. when i carried xavier, the smell of 'zamba' flow into my nose but i can't find the 'wounded' area. thought might be his bottom pain again since last time my mil also put some there at the anus to ease the redness..

but then after the bathing and dressing of him by my mil, i smell it again.. after asking, then i realise that it is because of our dear missy Yien accidently hit him with the kitchen drawer, as my mil is in the living rm switching off the tv set.. i guess my dear son has his fair share of crying. poor xaiver..

the bump on the head is not very visible, and he looks ok when i left him with my mil this morning when i went for work.. hope the bump will go off soon and not affecting his development..

worried mum i am.. haha :p

No comments:

Post a Comment