Monday, March 22, 2010

E: Crying Moments

Xavier is always termed by me as a Crying Baby, since young, he always has the loudest voice among those who arrived to the world around the same time as him. The nurse who took care of him during his jaundice time commented that he cried the loudest among those inside. *Shake Head*..

As he grows older, he like to use his crying as protest for not getting the stuff he wanted, e.g. pacifier, foods etc. My mother and mil said his temper is very bad.. In general, they always comment '你哭就赢了'.. Lolx..

The crying episodes with me around will start off with loud 'WAH' and then with the koala-style hugging, not letting me go... Not to forget the teary eyes.. But to train him, I got to be hard, so tried to scold him (it makes it worse), and now to keep repeating myself saying 'Mummy here, what do you want?' or 'I'm not scolding or beating, tell me what you want' etc.. It will work sometimes, provided I have not throw temper yet.. Lolx.. Guess really lots of patience to train him.. Samson said he like to 撒娇 upon seeing me.. Haha..

Presenting the CRYING BABY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment